Content + Business + Technology = eContent
Santa Clara Hotels Have Reduced Hotel Rates
In these challenging economic times, face-to-face networking with your
colleagues, partners, and industry experts and in-person learning are
the most effective ways to build your knowledgebase,
horizons, and grow professionally. This must-attend event is your
chance to explore new content strategies, hear successful solutions,
and discover the latest content techniques and tools that will
a competitive edge within your organization.
eContent 2001 is all about the people, companies, products, and
issues in the high-growth electronic content industry. Planned for
content professionals and executives by the editorial team at EContent
magazine, eContent 2001 features top-notch experts and analysts–and the
very latest thinking on content strategies, solutions, and technology
surrounding all aspects of the electronic content industry.
Download an Adobe PDF version of the eContent 2001 Advance Program.
The industry meeting place for electronic content professionals and executives.
Capitalize on successful EContent Strategies...
- Hear the latest buzz about what's new & what's happening in the electronic content market
- Learn essential techniques & solutions for
creating, publishing, managing, marketing, and deploying digital
content in dozens of focused conference sessions
- Get face-to-face with industry experts, analysts, & others who share your interests & business concerns
- Strategize with potential partners on how to monetize content investments
- Discover new content strategies & technologies
- Visit the largest Exhibit Hall showcasing the products & services that are devoted entirely to content
If you or your company is involved in content, eContent 2001 is a
don't-miss opportunity to get briefed on what you've got to know to
compete successfully in this year's tough business environment.
eContent 2001 is a two-day, value-packed conference where you'll find
solutions you've been looking for, hear about strategies you'll want to
implement, and meet partners who can help you leverage your content
What is eContent 2001?
- eContent 2001 is where content professionals can learn the latest
techniques and solutions for creating, publishing, managing, marketing,
and deploying digital content in dozens of focused conference sessions.
- eContent 2001 is where strategies for acquiring content,
partnering in content deals, and monetizing content investments will be
heard in conference sessions–and happening in the Exhibit Hall.
- eContent 2001 is where the people and companies who ARE the content industry will gather in November 2001 to learn what's new and what's happening in the electronic content market.
Plan now to attend if your business is:
- Content Delivery
- Content Aggregation
- Content Syndication
- Content Distribution
- Search Engines, Wizards, Agents
- Wireless Content
- Content Management
- Rich Media
- News/Finance/Business Content
- Content Provider
- Digital Rights Management
- Creation/Production Software & Solutions/Technology
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
For more information, submit the online Information Request form,
or call 800/248-8466, ext 504.